Base Camp-Large Kelly Kettle®
Rubber stopper, thicker chain. Stainless Steel-Base Camp-Large Kelly Kettle® holds 50.7 fl. oz. of water. Perfect fit for Base Camps, Outfitters, Car Camping, Family Picnics, Scouts, Emergency Preparedness Kits and Large Groups. Never carry fuel again! 15 inches tall, weighs only 2.45 pounds. The Stainless Steel-Base Camp-Large Kelly Kettle® boils approximately 9.5 – 6 oz. Mugs of water at a time and is the size traditionally used by Irish Anglers.
• No open fire
• No fuel to carry
• No fuel to purchase
• Works with any natural fuel
• No continued operating costs
• Light weight, compact and durable
• No fuel lines to get plugged or cracked
• No igniters to get bent, broken or plugged
• Travels safely on trains, planes and automobiles
• Environmental friendly. No canister to throw away
• Boils water in 3 to 5 minutes with very little natural fuel
• Works every time without fail – even in extreme weather
Note: The fire bases invert partially up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage. Normally, the fire base will not invert fully up into the kettle. This is particularly evident with the Medium size kettle. Never force the inverted base up into the kettle to try and achieve a ‘perfect’ fit as; this may cause damage to the kettle or result in the base becoming stuck within the kettle.
Height ……. 13 inches (Packed)
Diameter… 7.3 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
Capacity…. 50.7 fl. oz., 1.5L, 6 cups
Weight…… 2.45 lbs.