Base Camp – Scout Kelly Kettle®
The Kelly Kettle Stainless steel Scout holds 37.2 fl. oz. of water. Perfect for Outfitters, Car Camping, Family Picnics, Scout Troops, Fishing Trips, Wilderness Survival and Emergency Preparedness Kits, etc. Lightweight !
• No open fire
• No fuel to carry
• No fuel to purchase
• Works with any natural fuel
• No continued operating costs
• Light weight, compact and durable
• No fuel lines to get plugged or cracked
• No igniters to get bent, broken or plugged
• Travels safely on trains, planes and automobiles
• Environmental friendly. No canister to throw away
• Boils water in 3 to 5 minutes with very little natural fuel
• Works every time without fail – even in extreme weather
Add our Pot-Support and Cook Set to cook small amounts of food (Noodles, Rice, Oatmeal, Re-hydrated food, Soup, etc.) over the kettle while your water boils. See theAccessories Category for these products.
Note: The fire bases invert partially up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage. Normally, the fire base will not invert fully up into the kettle. This is particularly evident with the Medium size kettle. Never force the inverted base up into the kettle to try and achieve a ‘perfect’ fit as; this may cause damage to the kettle or result in the base becoming stuck within the kettle.
Height …….10.2 inches (Packed), 11.8″ set up
Diameter… 7.3 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
Capacity…. 37.2 fl. oz.