Qualia Advanz Q22 Single-Speed Big Water Reel
Advanz Q22 Single-Speed Big Water Reel – These no-nonsense reels have all the features needed to fish long and hard. The Advanz Single-Speed reels are built for strength and durability, and excel in extreme conditions. They are equally suited to lazy days on glassy water.
The frames are precision-cut from solid bar aluminum and machine-fit to cold-forged aluminum side plates. The spools are machined from billet aluminum, and the nano-treated Tenex® spool bearings are 10 times more corrosion resistant than regular stainless steel.
Stainless steel and aluminum components are used throughout these reels. Every screw, spring, lever and part is made of material chosen for the best combination of strength and saltwater resistance. These reels have a well-earned reputation for extreme reliability and are available in four sizes. Prepare yourself for a pleasant surprise
All Qualia’s Advanz Series of Reels are full of features you’d usually pay much more to own:
• The CNC billet-machined main frame provides the maximum possible frame rigidity.
• Cold forged aluminum side plates match the mainframe for the greatest strength and provide for the best alignment of the parts.
• The CNC billet-machined spool ensures maximum material consistency and strongest line support.
• The reels all stainless steel gearing provides superior strength plus corrosion and wear resistance in the harshest environments.
• The stainless steel foot means that your reel will always have the strongest possible attachment to your rod.
• The cold-forged adjustable aluminum lever drag will give you years of dependable use.
• An ON/OFF spool clicker broadcasts an audible alarm when line is being stripped from the reel.
• A dual positive anti-reverse system means consistent, maximum stopping strength in any situation.
• The comfort-touch grip keeps your hand in the fight for hour after hour of hard fishing.
So what do these specifications do for you? Truth be told, they do nothing for you until you go fishing
– one piece CNC machine cut frame
– cold forged side plates
– 4 stainless steel Tenex ball bearings
– lever drag with preset control
Line Capacity Mono: Q22 20/580
Gear Ratio: 3.1:1